When it comes to women fashion accessories, footwear plays an important role. There are various types of women footwear manufactured by several companies. Most of the women are fond of ankle length boots as they perfectly match with different types of clothing, provide aesthetic look and are highly durable.
Types of women footwear
- Pumps – Pumps commonly known as court shoes are the most popular and familiar style of footwear among women. Pumps are usually made up of leather and come up with various designs. Pumps are usually worn by women with formal and informal dresses.
- Kitten heels – This footwear is generally worn in parties and ceremonies. Kitten heels are characterized by short and slender heel which provides an aesthetic look to the footwear. Kitten heels are one of the popular and familiar footwear among women.
- Ankle booties – Ankle boots are the most trending footwear because of its elegant look. Ankle booties can be perfectly matched with leggings, tights and skinny jeans. Ankle booties are generally made up of leather.
- Wedgeis – Wedge boots are one of the popular footwear usually made up of rubber. In wedge boots sole acts as heel and is manufactured is in the shape of a wedge. Women prefer Wedge boots over other footwear as they are highly durable, comfortable and offer aesthetic look.
- Gladiator sandals – Gladiator sandals are open toed sandals usually of T shape. Gladiator sandals comprises of two straps running across each other. These straps are used for fastening the sandal. Gladiator sandals are comfortable as they have flat heels.
- Open toe sandals – Open toe sandals are popular for their design. In open toe sandals certain portion at the toe end is open offering different look from other footwear.
There are many other varieties of women footwear which are available in various online and offline stores at an affordable price. However, when it comes to men footwear, Gucci loafers are in huge demand.