A blender is required by every cook out there. To stir you need a blender. You want to chop you will want a blender to make your task easier. You can make smoothies and juices with a blender. Blender is also used to make a puree. Before going to buy a blender keep these factors in mind. Blender reviews are important.
Types of blender and their functionality
Type A -
- The blender should be powerful enough. It should have a powerful commercial grade of 3.5 peak horsepower.
- The jar of the blender should be extra-large. It should have a soft grip handle. If the container of the blender is made of BPA-Free triton plastic then it would be very good.
- If the blender has an operating technology and automatic load sensing features then it considers being very good.
- The blender should have variable speed control. It should also be provided with a Turbo boost for maximum blending capacity.
- The blender should have a memory function. It helps the blender to adjust present time. The memory function also saves the time until you change it.
Type B -
- A blender is considered to be a very good blender if it has the power to crush ice into snow. This will make great creamy frozen drinks.
- The blades of the blender should be able to break down any kind of fruits, vegetables, ice and seed.
- If your blender has auto-IQ technology then you have nothing to worry about. It will have intelligent blending programs.
- A blender should come with more than one jar.
- The motor of the blender should have a power of 1500 watt which is considered to be ideal.
Type C -
- The blender should have digital point and click interface feature. It should also have preset features like rinse, puree, soup, smoothie, and crush and frozen.
- The blender should be provided with rinse setting for easy cleaning.
- It should have hidden cord storage.
- The blender has a one year manufacturer warranty.
Type D –
- Some blenders come in diamond shape.
- The diamond shape of a blender ensures that all the products blend properly quickly and efficiently.
- The blender comes with Intel-Speed motor control which maintains optimal speed.
- The blender has a pulse mode which works with all speeds.
- The jar of the blender should be shatter resistant. It should also be able to resist against scratches and stains. It should be dishwasher safe for an easy clean up.
- The blender is provided with a die-cast metal base which is sturdy and the clean touch control panel is also easy to clean.
Type E -
- The blender comes with a hands free smart technology.
- The blender is provided with many jars so that it can be served for any number of people.
- The blender can be used for heating soups and sauces.
Know your need first
Before going to buy a blender first ask yourself what actually you need. Is it the counter top blender that you need or the immersion blender?
After consider these you might want to do a thorough Google search to find out about the types of blenders in the market. There are thousands of products and you need to choose wisely from the wide range. Many online shopping sites are there where customers have written through the blender reviews about the product they have bought recently. Before buying yourself a blender you must read those reviews.
The budget should also be decided before going to buy a blender. It will help you to find the best blender at you convenient price point.
After deciding this, now it is wise to check the speed and power of the blender. The functionality of the blenders should also be kept in mind
The design of the blender is also a key factor that should be noted before buying a blender. If the blender takes less space in your kitchen that will be perfect since in present days space is quite small in almost all households.
The container of the blender should be large enough as well. One important thing is to see the warranty period of the blender that you are going to buy. Buying blender is a big investment so before buying it consider your options wisely.