For something as classy as pearls, just a little care in choosing the right type makes any outfit go from simple to sophisticated.
Since pearls have been more accessible and affordable in the recent times, it should be chanced upon to get that timeless classy look.
Not only can we wear pearl jewelries during major occasions like weddings and parties but also make use of these beauties on regular days.
Many-a-times, even if they are in possession of pearls, many women are hesitant to try them on. The reason for this is the high standards that would be necessary to accessorize the look. To put all such fears to rest, let’s explore a few ways to pull off the pearl appearance starting from basics to the more sophisticated ones.
The points to be considered while dressing up with your favorite pearls are as below.
- To begin with, one can start with the classic version of wearing pearls. They are a modern thing now and we need not worry about looking old fashioned. The only thing that has to be kept in mind is that the outfit and make up around it has to be kept minimal. One can choose simple pearl necklace with a pair of matching pearl earring.
- The make up to compliment the pearls could be any shade of red lipstick along with black eyeliner. To top it up you can use a face primer which will give your face a glowing look.
- Choosing the right shade of pearl depends solely on individual taste, skin tone and overall style. You can choose from the most elegant white and neutral colors to others like peach, golden black and many more. There are also many sizes to choose from.
- Wearing pearl necklace in various styles would be the next step once you get used to wearing pearls on a regular basis. For example, you can add in it a pendent look by tying a knot at the end of a long pearl necklace or you can even wear it hanging backwards especially complimenting a deep back top.
- A pair of pearl earrings would be a great addition to your pearl collection. It would match well with almost all kinds of outfits and occasions.
- While wearing on a regular basis, pearls can complement any kind of outfit, be it formal suits, gowns, skirts, jumpsuits or even a stylish pair of jeans. You just need to choose proper size and type of pearl jewelry for it.
Pearls accentuate our makeup and outfit projecting a graceful and elegant look.