There’s a saying that states that one can never be too rich or too thin. Although being too skinny or having too much money eludes many of us, the good news is that there are ways that you can easily bring in a little extra cash on the side. These are things you can do in addition to your regular day job and they are great ways to make a little extra money without spending too much time on them. Better yet, since most of them involve little to no investment, you can easily fit them into your busy lifestyle without paying a lot of money up front.
The Best Ways to Bring in Some Extra Money
- Advertising with your car? Yes, it is possible! Many companies will pay you each month to drive around with ads on your car, which can add up to a substantial amount of money over time.
- Direct sales companies are a great way to bring in extra cash. Most companies, including Avon, allow you to get started with little or no upfront fee but selling for companies such as this and others can certainly bring in extra money each month.
- Get a part-time job at a coffee shop. Coffee shops tend to need a lot of part-time help and can work with just about anyone’s schedule. Over time, the money you make adds up.
- Sell your gold and silver jewellery. A lot of pawn shops and gold-buying companies buy gold and silver in any size or condition and many people are surprised by how much they receive in return for old and even broken jewellery.
- Freelance jobs work great when you need extra money and include writing and editing jobs, consulting jobs, and even private tutoring jobs. Most private tutors in London make exceptional per-hour fees so if you are an expert in a certain subject area, this may be your ticket to earning some extra income.
- Become a mystery shopper. Although this won’t make you rich, mystery shopping can pay up to £25 per assignment, which can add up quickly.
- Rent out a spare room in your home. Okay, this one involves a little more commitment on your part but the extra money would definitely come in handy.
- Sell your blood, plasma, sperm, or eggs. Another unusual option, but it works every time!
- Search for companies that will pay you to be a “test subject”; in the past, companies such as NASA and Coca-Cola have offered money for being a test subject so contact some of the larger companies and ask them about this opportunity.
- Look for online jobs. There are now websites specifically devoted to finding part-time online workers and many of them pay excellent salaries.
How to Get Started
Online research is highly recommended and is also the fastest and simplest way to locate part-time jobs that you can do from home. Naturally, there are other ways to make extra income other than these ten jobs and if you look online, you can easily find them, which means that sooner rather than later, you can be on your way to a great part-time job.