Have you confused about the right net to choose for your pickleball play? Here we are to solve your problem. You can get the best quality net for your game from the leading website Wolfe sports.com. At here you can get a variety of net to choose from. The portable and light in weight net are easily available to you if you go here for the net.
The pickleball net is similar to tennis net. Despite this, the pickleball net has two unique features i.e. non-volley zone and double bounce. The net specification is concerned only by its dimensions including size, center strap, height, mesh size and posts. The official tournament rulebook of International Federation of Pickleball Association listed the net specifications which are as follows:
- For the material of the net, any open mesh fabric can be used.
- The length extending from sideline to sideline shall be at least 20 feet (6.1m). The width of the net shall be at least 2.5 feet (0.8m).
- The net must be smaller to prevent a ball from passing through the net.
- At the center, it must be suspended to 34 inches in height. At the sideline, it must be 36 inches in height.
- A center strap must be used for easier adjustment of height.
- A 2 inches white binding is edged at the top of the net.
Based on the aforementioned specification the portable net is designed by the Wolfe sports company. Also, this net includes the wheeled case which makes its transportation quiet easy. You can take this net to any place where you want to play pickleball. The features of the pickleball net introduce by the Wolfe Sports Company make it tournament ready. At Wolfe sport.com you can get the net that is different from other nets. So, go here for the net of your choice.